Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why We LOVE Ann Taylor LOFT

I am 26 years old. I have a sister who is 22, another sister who is 24, a mother who is 50, and a step-mother who is 38. We ALL shop at Ann Taylor LOFT. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone 21 and younger because the clothes have a more 'mature' look to them. They are very nice quality and always stylish -- very 'classic' pieces you can wear to work, casually, anytime really. And the fit is always great. A couple of us need to shop petites, and it is difficult to find clothes that truly fit a petite frame. LOFT's petite cut works nicely for us.

But, my favorite part? The sales. They have days when they entire store
 is 30% off! If you open a LOFT card you get coupons and deals mailed and emailed to you often. You can always find something on the clearance racks, too. Love, love, love me some LOFT.

No comments: