Friday, June 17, 2011

Best Chiropractor in the World

I have suffered from migraines and back pain for about 6 years. I have tried several medications: medications you take when you feel the onset of a migraine, medications you take daily to prevent migraines, over-the-counter medications, heating and cooling pads, avoiding migraine "triggers" (like red wine and cigarette smoke), and nothing worked for me! I was about to give up on getting any relief when I decided to try going to a chiropractor. To be honest, I was not expecting it to help my migraines -- but it did.

I go to the Falcone Health & Massage Center in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.  Dr. Richard Falcone is amazing! Not only has he been able to give me relief from my migraines (I don't even take any medications for them anymore!), but he also does a great job of working with your schedule. I strongly recommend his work.

As made obvious by the name, Falcone Health & Massage Center also offers massages. I have gotten several massages there by a couple different massage therapists and have not had a bad massage to-date.

1 comment:

personal injury chiropractic jacksonville said...

Appealing information you have provided. It gained me more knowledge and idea. Please keep up the good because i like the way you are writing. Thanks!