Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oil of Olay Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

I am 22 years old and have always had sensitive skin. I thought that because of this sensitivity, I was going to be stuck buying the "higher end" (aka more expensive) moisturizers forever. For a while I was using Clinique's moisturizing gel. Although it was a good product, it was beginning to become a little too expensive for a college student. Both of my older sisters, my mom, and my stepmom all use Oil of Olay moisturizer for sensitive skin and recommended it to me. I figured for only $8, I could at least give it a try. So I bought it a few weeks ago and I must say...I LOVE IT!! It's lightweight, oil-free, and doesn't give your skin a greasy feel like others do. Buying an $8 moisturizer that works just as well as a $27 one makes me a very happy shopper! So, I recommend Oil of Olay's moisturizer for sensitive skin to everyone!

No comments: