Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pasta Too Makes This Italian Girl Happy

I'm Italian on my Dad's side.  If there's one thing Italy is known for, it's amazing food!  And Pasta Too Family Italian Restaurant in Bethel Park, PA knows great Italian food.  First off, the portions are just the way they should be... HUGE!  Every time I have ordered a chicken dish -- usually Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana or Chicken Romano -- it comes with 2-3 chicken breasts.  You definitely get a lot for your money.  Most entrees come with a "side" of pasta, too (hence the name).  This "side" fills up its own dinner plate.  Speaking of their pasta, anyone who knows me knows that my favorite thing in the world is Pasta Too's Penne alla Vodka.  YUM!!  Not only is the food delicious, but I have never waited long to be seated or to get my meal (relative to the crowd).

No comments: