Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural, Long-Lasting Lip Gloss

I'm not the type to wear a bold lipstick, but I do love lip gloss! I've tried just about every brand you can think of... Maybelline, Revlon, Clinique, etc. In the past few years, I've been trying to live a "greener" lifestyle -- including my cosmetics. So recently, I fell in LOVE with Burt's Bees lip gloss! My absolute favorite is Nectar Nude. It has a very slight hint of color but gives a beautiful, natural-looking shine to your lips. They also have other lip glosses that give you more color, and they have a clear gloss. The best part about Burt's Bees lip glosses... they're 100% natural! Each application usually lasts a few hours, so the tube lasts me at least a few months (you really get your money's worth.) It's refreshing to know that I'm not putting something potentially harmful on my skin.

No comments: